powered by netlens
User Generated Content is available online in many forms – in forums, blogs or social networks. Product reviews, opinions, attitudes and descriptions of consumers’ behavior allow for rich insights in users’ thinking, feeling and actions.
This information can be used for various purposes: Product development and optimization, communication strategies and brand positioning. With our analyses and consulting we help you to be closer to your customers and prospects.
Advantages of the Psyma
Monitoring of topics can be automatized only up to a certain point – the topics are too complex, there are too many categorization mistakes. Psyma supports you throughout the whole process of monitoring and analyzing.
Benefit from our competence in combining Social Media know-how and market research experience!
We help to identify relevant topics, categorize discussion topics, validate results obtained through Social Media and explore them and define actionable recommendations.
Social Media Monitoring
Topic Categorization, Opinion Clusters
Classification of the Sources' reach, Identification of Opinion Leaders
Validation of the Relevance of the Results via Quantitative Research
In-Depth Qualitative Analysis of the reasons
Psyma uses netlens for relevant sources and analyses. This offers the following advantages:
- an extensive international range of sources (more than 150 mio. sources in 187 languages) including the reaches of websites and users, official Facebook and Twitter access
- a clear online dashboard with quick loading times, possibility to customize and integrate further data
- continuous support and consulting on tool usage and analyses
Online-Dashboard from netlens
Areas of Application
- Continuous tracking and results-based analyses (e.g. for product launches, events or marketing campaigns)
- Application with regard to branding, customer satisfaction, product development, communication
|Monitoring||Brand perception over time||Customer Satisfaction over time||
|Digging||Relevant brands in a market||Drivers of customer satisfaction||
|Enrichment||Drivers of brand perception||Detailing strengths and weaknesses||
||Drivers of communication perception|
|Recruitment||Opinion leaders||Lead Users (e.g. Co-Creation, concept test)||Opinion leaders (e.g. Co-Creation, concept test)|
|Monitoring||Brand perception over time|
|Digging||Relevant brands in a market|
|Enrichment||Drivers of brand perception|
|Monitoring||Customer Satisfaction over time|
|Digging||Drivers of customer satisfaction|
|Enrichment||Detailing strengths and weaknesses|
|Recruitment||Lead Users (e.g. Co-Creation, concept test)|
|Enrichment||Drivers of communication perception|
|Recruitment||Opinion leaders (e.g. Co-Creation, concept test)|
Psyma online Radar.
A Clear Benefit for You
- Genuine, spontaneous opinions of (potential) clients
- Immediately available
- Broad range of various topics and target groups
- Delivers hard facts and above all qualitative insights
- Review of results focused on your industry and your specific business case
- Interpretation and consulting by market research experts
You will receive White Papers and Case Studies via e-mail free of charge.
We combine with our netlens® powered Psyma Online Radar each of the strengths of social media monitoring and classic market research in a perfect way.
Data integration from social networks, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and forums add to market research the primary customer feedback and also additional insights.
Isolated use of data obtained from social media monitoring without qualitative and quantitative market research can deliver biased results and thus is not a valid base for well-founded marketing decisions.
You can find out more here about market research with Psyma:To find out more!